75 - Paris
Les missions principales pour le poste Senior Audit Manager (H/F)
Its main tasks are to:
- Manages the audit delivery and actively contributes to the successful execution of a portfolio of audits by ensuring that audits are completed to a high-quality standard and that engagement reports provide assurance and contribute to improving LSEG’s risk and control environment.
- Lead the audits confidently in line with the audit methodology. Monitor the audit team’s progress and be the main point of contact with the team to ensure the audit progresses in line with expectations. Help the audit team resolve immediate issues and escalate issues and blockers to the AD or HoA timely. Run the audit team meetings/scrums.
- Deliver allocated audits to time, budget and manage our audit risk through compliance with methodology requirements. Complete supervisory reviews of the audit file timely and ensure quality of the file meets methodology expectations.
- Proactively write and share draft issues and report content to gather early feedback and ensure that final product is impactful and quality. Actively forward plan to identify hurdles in advance so that there is time to implement solutions and propose ways forward.
- Confidently manage audit stakeholders and independently run audit stakeholder meetings. Work with the team to keep the stakeholders up to date with audit progress and findings to maintain our « no surprise » approach.
Le profil recherché
- Degree or equivalent (Bac +5, « Grande école » or University) and relevant Professional qualification
- Recognised Internal Auditing (IIA / CIIA) or Accounting Qualification. May be Part Qualified
- Broad relevant experience required in assurance delivery and supervision
- SME Technical Knowledge, in particular in Clearing or Risk Management
- Extensive stakeholder management experience
- Experience in a fast-paced international organisation would be advantageous
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Fluent English, French, written, read, spoken
- Available for short business trips